The Bay Area is a popular place for motorcyclists due to the mild climate and the gorgeous views. Whether you ride a motorcycle for everyday transportation or to cruise on the weekends, the sad reality is that crashes and injuries are common due to other unsafe drivers sharing the road.
Did you or a loved one suffer injuries or lose their life due to a motorcycle accident in San Mateo? Let a law firm that calls San Mateo home and has an impressive record of financial recoveries fight for you. A San Mateo motorcycle accident lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will fight for the justice you’re entitled to.
Our attorneys have relevant experience, proven results, and a passion for serving our clients. You cannot go wrong with Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos. We will fight for the maximum financial recovery for you.
- Why Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Me?
- Recoverable Damages Weâll Seek Compensation for After Your Motorcycle Accident in San Mateo
- How Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Help Me?
- IS There Any Risk if I Choose Not to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for Your Free Consultation
Why Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Me?
Our firm offers a compelling value proposition to our clients. We strive to provide the most capable, empathetic representation we possibly can.
We set two primary goals in your case:
- To get the financial recovery you deserve
- To leave an immensely positive impression on you
We believe we will deliver on these goals, because when you hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, you get:
- A firm that clients rave about: You only need to look at our client testimonials to see how hard we fight for every client. These reviews portray a caring, competent team of legal professionals who treat clients with the utmost respect.
- A firm with results you can bank on: While every case is independent, our case results prove that our attorneys can win in the most high-stakes cases. When you speak with our representative, ask them about the results we’ve achieved in other motorcycle accident cases.
- Total financial support for your case: Though we don’t hope for it, we expect our clients to be under financial pressure when we meet them. Therefore, we don’t ask for any upfront or out-of-pocket payment from you. Our firm will pay the entire cost of completing your case.
- Attorneys who never shy away from trial: The lawyers from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos are trial attorneys. We never forget this and prepare for each case as if we’ll need to convince a jury to reward our client. While some firms may accept an easy settlement, our lawyers accept nothing less than the money you deserve.
- A firm based in San Mateo: Our main office is in San Mateo. As San Mateo residents who work daily in the city, we’re familiar with the local culture, civil justice system, and residents. Not only are we prepared to lead your case in San Mateo, but we’ll take a personal stake in the outcome.
Motorcycle accident victims often suffer catastrophic injuries. You need a law firm that has proven its ability to get compensation for clients. That’s Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos.
Case Results Serve as Our Firm’s Report Card—and We Earn High Marks
There are plenty of reasons to hire a motorcycle accident attorney from our firm, and our case results top the list.
Some of our most notable financial recoveries include:
- A $10 million recovery: We knew that the defendant was negligent, and we proved that on our client’s behalf. The result was a $10 million financial recovery for our client.
- A $1.2 million recovery for a motorcycle accident victim in California: Insurers initially offered our client only $20,000, yet our attorneys secured more than 50 times the original offer.
- A $4.6 million recovery in a wrongful death case: Considering that motorcycle accidents pose a risk of fatal injury, this notable result in a wrongful death case may be meaningful.
These are only three of the countless settlements and verdicts we have gotten for our clients. If you want to learn more case results that are relevant to your case, you can ask us during your free consultation.
Recoverable Damages We’ll Seek Compensation for After Your Motorcycle Accident in San Mateo
Unfortunately, we anticipate the worst when we encounter those affected by motorcycle accidents anywhere in California, including San Mateo.
Motorcycles are less crashworthy than four-wheeled vehicles, meaning motorcycle accident victims may:
- Face direct impact from motor vehicles
- Fly from their bike, striking hard surfaces such as the road, medians, and vehicles
- Suffer severe or even fatal injuries whenever involved in an accident
With these potentially serious outcomes in mind, a motorcycle accident in San Mateo may cause:
- Medical expenses: Medical costs are typically inevitable after a motorcycle accident. Even when a motorcyclist seems to avoid injury, we encourage them to get medical attention to ensure they are not injured. Such precautionary medical care can be costly, and more extensive treatment will be even more costly.
- Pain and suffering: Physical pain, psychological distress, emotional pain, lost quality of life, sleep problems, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety are some forms of accident-related pain and suffering we’ve seen in motorcyclists. Civil courts in San Mateo allow us to seek compensation for this type of non-economic damage.
- Professional damages: Someone with accident-related injuries may miss work. Missed work typically means missed income. It can also cause the injured party to miss bonus and promotion opportunities, lose their standing with an employer, and suffer other professional damages.
- Motorcycle damage and other property expenses: Our attorneys will value the cost of damage to your motorcycle. If the motorcycle suffered total damage, we’ll determine the cost of a replacement bike. If you or your loved one suffered damage to a cell phone, clothing, or other property, we’ll also factor that damaged property into your case.
- Rehabilitation costs: If the motorcycle accident victim needs rehabilitation for injury-related symptoms, we will demand that liable parties cover rehab costs.
- Mental health treatment costs: If you or a loved one need medications, therapy, or any other treatment for mental health symptoms, your attorney from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will seek fair compensation from liable parties.
We make no assumptions about your damages. Rather, we conduct a comprehensive investigation that ensures we will identify all accident-related damages. Our firm may even hire experts to help us identify and calculate your economic and non-economic damages.
Recoverable Damages When a Motorcycle Accident in San Mateo Is Fatal
Tragically, motorcyclists are more likely to pass away from accidents than motor vehicle occupants. We have represented loved ones who have lost family members from motorcycle accident-related injuries. We can represent you if you’re coping with losing a loved one.
Though a loved one is worth more than money can indicate, our firm will identify your recoverable damages, including:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance
- Medical bills
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Loss of the decedent’s income and other professional contributions
- Pain and suffering (of both the decedent and surviving loved ones)
We extend our condolences if you face a loved one’s sudden passing. We also offer our compassionate legal services, allowing you to continue focusing on your well-being and other priorities during this difficult time.
We Represent Wrongful Death Victims With Compassion and Tenacity
If you have lost a loved one because of a fatal motorcycle accident in San Mateo, you can trust our firm to handle your firm compassionately. Discretion is immensely important in wrongful death cases. The team at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will protect your privacy and resolve your case as quickly as possible.
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Help Me?
We have a singular goal when we accept a motorcycle accident case. Our team wants to get every penny you deserve for your damages, whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one.
Achieving this goal typically requires us to:
- Secure evidence as soon as possible: Many forms of evidence, like accident scene photographs and video footage, will not be around forever. Our team works quickly to secure all evidence, as the cost of delay can be great.
- Protect you from insurance companies: Insurers know that if they can have a victim admit fault or agree to a lowball settlement, they’ll save money. This is why we deal with insurance companies for you. We’ll protect you from any attempts to manipulate, coerce, or otherwise undermine your case.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork: We will draft and file all case-related paperwork. The accuracy and timely filing of such documents can make or break a motorcycle accident case. Leave this duty to our experienced lawyers and paralegals.
- Document your damages: Our firm will gather and protect all documentation that proves your damages. Such documentation may include medical records, bills from healthcare providers, past payment statements, photographs of injuries, and testimony from experts.
- Determine your settlement value: We’ll determine the cost of all your damages before we negotiate a settlement. The severity of your injuries will be a primary determinant of your settlement value.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Once we are 100 percent certain of an accurate settlement value, we’ll lead negotiations with liable parties. Our willingness to stand firm on our client’s behalf is evident from the many substantial settlements we’ve secured.
We take some motorcycle accident cases to trial. Our decision of whether to go to court typically hinges upon the settlement offers we receive. If liable parties offer a fair settlement and you accept, a trial won’t be necessary.
The strength of a case depends primarily on a lawyer’s efforts. Our firm conducts exhaustive investigations, hires experts, and takes every possible step to solidify your case. A strong case means a strong result, so Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos cut no corners.
You Face No Direct Cost When You Hire Our Firm
Our fee structure minimizes the financial stress you feel. You may already be worried about the financial cost of your accident, including lost income and medical bills. With our contingency fee structure, you won’t have to worry about the cost of a motorcycle accident lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos.
Put simply; you pay us nothing unless we win. Even if (or when) we do win, our fee will come from the settlement or verdict we secure for you. There is no scenario in which you pay Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos out of your own pocket.
IS There Any Risk if I Choose Not to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
By hiring a lawyer from our team, you will avoid:
- Paying out of your own pocket for your claim or lawsuit: Hiring experts and completing the legwork of a motorcycle accident case costs money. Our firm will cover these costs for you—but that means you have to hire us. If you don’t hire a lawyer, you’ll have to pay these costs yourself.
- Case-related stress: Most of our motorcycle accident clients are in a fragile state, both physically and psychologically. The stress of an insurance claim or lawsuit may trigger serious health complications.
- Presenting a weak case: Our attorneys have sky-high standards. In our eyes, every case we present is a strong one. If you don’t hire us, though, you may risk presenting a weak (and ultimately, losing) case.
Presenting a winning case takes time and effort. Prior experience and legal training are also necessary. When you need compensation for accident-related damages, turn to the proven motorcycle accident attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for Your Free Consultation
Our free consultations come at no cost. You have no obligation to hire us after your consultation, though you definitely can. We may be approaching the deadline for filing your case in San Mateo, so we encourage you to contact our personal injury attorney in San Mateo as soon as possible.
Once we review your case, we’ll take over the legal process and work hard to secure fair compensation as quickly as possible. Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos today at (650) 345-8484 for your free consultation.
GALINE, FRYE, FITTING & FRANGOS, LLP - SAN MATEO OFFICE
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.