If you’ve lost a loved one under negligent circumstances in San Mateo, then a lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP will seek fair coverage of your losses.
Our team will:
- Investigate the circumstances of your loved one's wrongful death
- Identify all liable parties
- Pursue the recovery that you and your loved ones deserve
- Why Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP for Your Wrongful Death Case in San Mateo?
- Take It From Our Clients: Our Team Fights Hard for Justice
- Types of Wrongful Death Cases That We Handle
- Are You Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in San Mateo?
- Types of Coverage We May Seek for You
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP to Discuss Your Case
- Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP
Why Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP for Your Wrongful Death Case in San Mateo?
Our attorneys are licensed to practice throughout the Bay Area, but San Mateo is an area of great focus. We know how to complete wrongful death cases in the jurisdiction where you’ll bring your lawsuit. Our case results prove as much, as we recovered $4.6 million for clients who brought a wrongful death case.
With Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP, you should expect:
- Empathy and understanding for the hardship that you and your loved ones are facing
- A legal team with more than 75 years of combined experience fighting for victims like you
- A tireless pursuit of the settlement or judgment that you deserve
- Prompt responses to your questions and concerns
- Round-the-clock access to our team
Wrongful death cases are especially unique. A law firm must be sensitive to the client’s recent loss, but tenacious when seeking a fair recovery. Our team maintains this balance, all while having a great understanding of San Mateo’s unique legal landscape.
We take pride in client service, and the testimonials of our former clients reflect our efforts to serve:
- “I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all the work you have done for me. I am also extremely happy with the decisions you advised me to make and with the results of those decisions and I’m glad I trusted you.” - KG, former client
- “We appreciate all of your hard work, your expertise and your passion for excellence.” - RO, former client
- “We appreciate all of your earnest efforts and professionalism shown in settling this case. You helped us bring this matter to a quick and satisfactory conclusion. Thank you all again.” - JK & BM, former clients
We go the extra mile for each client. For those who suffered a wrongful death in their family, this means acting with discretion but also urgency. We know that you’ve suffered a significant loss and that you likely want to move forward. Our team will seek a resolution that allows you to do so.
Our attorneys in San Mateo handle any wrongful death case. If you’ve lost a loved one and someone’s negligence contributed, then we will assist you. Some case types that we’re familiar with are:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Tens of thousands of people in the Bay Area pass away because of traffic accidents each year. A countless number of these accidents result from someone’s negligence. If your loved one passed away from injuries suffered in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, then we’ll seek justice from liable parties.
Employers and third parties have a responsibility to keep employees safe. Workers’ compensation may not adequately cover a loved one’s loss. We will take appropriate action on your behalf.
Falls and assaults are two types of incidents that can occur on the premises of a business, home, or apartment complex. Homeowners and business owners may be among liable parties when a death happens on their property.
Wrongful death lawyers from our firm handle medical malpractice cases involving death. These cases can be especially complex, with medical jargon and concepts possibly requiring qualified experts. We will take all necessary measures to put forth a strong case.
When defective or dangerous products prove fatal, their manufacturers (and possibly others) may be liable.
These are just some of the case types that Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP handles. If you have lost a loved one under any circumstances possibly involving negligence, complete a free consultation with our team. We may be able to initiate your case.
According to CCP § 377.60, you’re generally able to file a wrongful death lawsuit in California if you are:
- The spouse or domestic partner of the deceased
- A child of the deceased
- A stepchild of the deceased who is a dependant
- A grandchild of the deceased
- A parent of the deceased
- A representative of the deceased’s estate
There may be a pecking order for who can file a wrongful death claim. An attorney from our team will explain in clear terms whether we can file a wrongful death claim in San Mateo on your behalf.
We know that no two clients are the same. Those who’ve lost a loved one each have a unique story, and goals for a wrongful death claim can vary between clients. For many, a wrongful death claim is about enacting justice.
We’ll discuss what losses you’ve suffered, and which you’d like to pursue coverage for.
Recoverable damages may include:
- Your pain and suffering
- The loss of companionship and parental guidance (for spouses, domestic partners, and children)
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial
- Medical costs resulting from the defendant’s negligence
- Loss of financial protection
- Counseling and other services the wrongful death required
Your wrongful death claim may be your sole opportunity to obtain justice. We’ll create a thorough record of your losses, ensuring that we leave nothing out.
We understand that you’re already under enough stress. We don’t require any upfront compensation when you hire us, and your consultation is absolutely free. Our attorneys will only receive a fee if they secure a judgment or settlement for you.