If you suffered injuries because a motorist struck you while walking, bicycling, or otherwise serving as a pedestrian, you should get money to cover your damages. A California pedestrian accident lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will lead your claim or lawsuit, demanding the compensation you are entitled to.
Our firm serves communities throughout California, and our familiarity with the Golden State’s civil system can prove valuable to your case. Put your health first by hiring Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to fight for you.
- Why Do Victims of Pedestrian Accidents in California Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Fight for the Money They Deserve?
- Our Firm Will Seek Compensation for These Recoverable Damages in California
- How the Pedestrian Accident Team at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Will Fight for Your Settlement or Judgment in California
- Who Is Financially Responsible for a Pedestrian Accident?
- Iâm Thinking About Handling My Own Pedestrian Accident Case in California. Is This a Bad Idea?
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Serving California
Why Do Victims of Pedestrian Accidents in California Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Fight for the Money They Deserve?
Victims of pedestrian accidents in California want a law firm that:
- They can trust to deliver on its promises
- Has a record of substantial case results in pedestrian accident cases
- Has a rock-solid reputation among former clients
- Has experience leading cases in their California community
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos meet these criteria, and we work tirelessly to deliver maximum settlements and verdicts for each client we represent.
For more reasons to hire a pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm, consider that Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos:
- Employs lawyers with more than 75 years of combined legal experience: If someone says the experience is irrelevant in the legal field, don’t believe them. Our attorneys’ extensive experience provides a deep well of knowledge to draw from. We rarely encounter challenges that we haven’t already seen and conquered before.
- Never back down from the insurance companies: Insurance companies can be intimidating to some, but not us. When we accept your pedestrian accident case, it will be because you deserve a financial recovery. Therefore, it is not difficult for us to demand that insurance companies pay you fairly.
- Offers big-firm resources with small-firm service: Large firms may offer robust financial support for your case but may lack quality client service. Small firms may have better client service but limited financial resources. Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos offers the best of both worlds. We will cover the entire cost of your case and assign an attorney who will provide consistent, personalized legal service.
- Has won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts: Our track record of getting client compensation speaks for itself. We have gotten multiple millions of dollars for clients throughout California, and we add to that total with each new case we handle.
- Goes the extra mile to serve our clients: Your financial recovery is paramount. Your satisfaction is just as important. Our firm will be in touch, show you nothing but respect, and go the extra mile to communicate how important your case is to us.
California is our home turf. We maintain offices in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, and Hayward but provide in-person representation throughout the rest of California. Our roots in California mean that we take a personal approach to each case we handle, as our mission is to get justice for fellow California residents (and visitors).
Notable Case Results Won by the Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Team
While case results don’t tell the entire story of a law firm, they’re critical information.
The attorneys and paralegals at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos have worked together to secure many impressive recoveries, including:
- A $10 million recovery after receiving an initial offer of just $20,000
- A $4.6 million recovery in a wrongful death case
- A $4.55 million recovery
- A $1.2 million recovery in a traffic accident case
These are only a few examples of the many financial recoveries we have negotiated and won for our clients. While the cost of each case varies, our goal remains the same. Once we determine how much money you deserve, we aim to secure that entire amount and not a cent less.
Our Firm Will Seek Compensation for These Recoverable Damages in California
Each pedestrian who is struck by a motor vehicle suffers different damages. Our responsibility will be to identify your damages, determine their financial cost, and fight for your financial recovery.
We often see pedestrian accident victims suffer from:
- Pain: The pain of a motor vehicle striking you may be immediate, but that pain can also prove long-lasting. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) associates traffic accidents with many cases of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Other types of pain and suffering from a pedestrian accident may include anxiety, depression, lost quality of life, and more.
- Medical expenses: Medical expenses are a considerable feature of most pedestrian accident cases. Someone struck by a motorist may need emergency treatment, hospitalization, and other costly medical services. After severe or disabling injuries, you can expect the cost of your damages to rise substantially.
- Property damage: If your accident caused damage to your phone, clothing, watch, jewelry, glasses, or any other property, we’d include the property expenses in your case.
- Disability-related expenses: Pedestrian accident survivors who become disabled may need alterations to their home, a disability-friendly vehicle, caregiver services, and other items and services. Your attorney from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will account for any such items and services when leading your case.
- Lost income and other professional damages: If you temporarily or permanently lose income, earning power, bonuses, or any other professional benefits following your pedestrian accident, we’ll include these damages in your lawsuit or claim.
- Trauma treatment: Those who experience pain and suffering may not simply heal with time. You may need various treatments, possibly including counseling, to overcome your psychological and emotional symptoms. Our firm will demand that liable parties cover the cost of mental healthcare.
It is vitally important that your law firm of choice understand the cost of your accident. If the calculation of your damages is off, you can end up paying out of your own pocket for accident-related damages. This will be unacceptable.
The Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos team uses proven calculation methods to determine the cost of damages. We have several systems to ensure our calculations are accurate and that the amount we seek for you is the amount you deserve.
How Much Is My California Pedestrian Accident Case Worth?
We cannot say how much your damages are worth until we review your case.
Each case involves different considerations that can affect the cost of damages, including:
- The types of injuries the pedestrian suffers
- The number of injuries the pedestrian suffers
- The specific symptoms the pedestrian experiences from their injuries
- The severity of the injuries
- The recovery timetable for the injuries
- Whether the pedestrian suffers any setbacks during the recovery process
- The cost of economic damages, including lost income, property damage, and medical expenses
Trust that the pedestrian accident attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will accurately assess your damages. We treat every case as if our own loved one was the plaintiff. This means paying extreme attention to each detail, including the cost of your damages.
How the Pedestrian Accident Team at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Will Fight for Your Settlement or Judgment in California
Our firm expects each client to focus intently on recovery.
We will want to meet with you early in your case to:
- Get your account of the pedestrian accident in California
- Get any evidence, including a police report, that you have
- Advise you of our strategy for your case
- Explain everything you need to know about our firm and your case
- Answer any questions you have for us
We will also help you make any statements that insurance companies or other parties require of you. Other than this, expect the pedestrian accident attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to manage your case.
Our firm typically helps pedestrian accident survivors by:
Establishing Liability for the Pedestrian Accident
Pedestrians are most at risk when motorists speed or engage in other dangerous acts. We will review the evidence from your accident to determine if a motorist, another liable party, or some combination of defendants is liable for your damages.
Documenting Your Damages
We’ll seek proof of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, or other medical images
- Photographs of visible injuries
- Medical bills
- Written diagnoses of your injuries from medical professionals
- Experts’ testimony about your injuries, cost of care, and recovery timeline
- Past payment records (which will help prove your professional damages)
- Invoices for property repair or replacement
Our legal team seeks out all available documentation. As discussed, we’ll also determine the monetary cost of your damages.
We will seek evidence that proves how and why your pedestrian accident happened. By establishing every collision detail, we’ll indicate who is at fault for your damages.
Useful evidence may include:
- Video footage of the collision, which may come from traffic cameras, cell phones, security cameras, or other sources
- Witness testimony about the collision (or about circumstances related to the collision, such as a motorist drinking heavily before driving)
- The police report documenting your accident
- Expert testimony about liability for the accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of your accident
We investigate each accident as a blank slate, as each case offers different evidence.
Negotiating a Settlement
The experienced attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will negotiate relentlessly for you. Insurance companies and other liable parties may have experienced tenacious representatives of their own. We never back down, as we owe it to you to fight for every last dollar you deserve.
Taking Your Case to Court (If It Is the Best Decision for You)
Our lawyers are trial lawyers. We are trained to try cases in court, and we see trials as opportunities to shine for our clients.
We will handle every step of your trial if that’s where your case leads, including:
- Opening arguments
- Presentation of evidence
- Questioning witnesses
- Cross-examining opposing witnesses
- Filing motions and making objections
- Closing arguments
A trial can be a complex, time-consuming process. However, if we advise you to let us take your case to trial, it’s because we believe the potential reward is worthwhile.
Who Is Financially Responsible for a Pedestrian Accident?
As we investigate the accident, we will determine who is responsible for your damages. Typically, motorists who strike pedestrians are responsible. If the motorist is acting as an employee, their employer may also be liable.
In some pedestrian accident cases, though, the liable parties may include:
- The manufacturer of a defective motor vehicle or component
- Another pedestrian that caused the collision (a biker or pedestrian who illegally crossed a road, causing a motorist to swerve and hit you, for example)
- A municipality in California that allowed unsafe roads, defective traffic signals, or other dangerous conditions
The Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos team will determine, beyond a doubt, who you can hold financially liable for your damages.
I’m Thinking About Handling My Own Pedestrian Accident Case in California. Is This a Bad Idea?
The stakes of pedestrian accident cases can be exceptionally high, as these cases often involve serious injuries. Never handle your case on your own.
If you don’t hire an attorney (including an attorney from our firm), you may:
- Find the insurance and legal processes overwhelming and stressful
- Have difficulty learning about how to complete a claim or lawsuit
- Be confused, intimidated, or manipulated by insurers
- Fail to secure the compensation you are entitled to
Just as significantly, you may compromise your mental and physical health because you aren’t focusing on recovery and rest.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Serving California
We make hiring a personal injury attorney in California, Frye, Fitting & Frangos easy. You won’t pay us a cent upfront, and we won’t ever receive money from your own pocket. If we win your case in California, our firm will receive fees from your compensation, never from your pocket. If we don’t win, you don’t owe us anything.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos today at 6503458484 or contact us through our website for your free consultation. Let’s get the financial justice you deserve. Our legal team will not back down when fighting for what you deserve.
GALINE, FRYE, FITTING & FRANGOS, LLP - SAN MATEO OFFICE
Address: 411 Borel Ave #500, San Mateo, CA 94402
Phone: (650) 419-0473
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.