The San Mateo auto accident lawyers of Galine, Frye & Fitting bring decades of experience in advocating for victims of all kinds of motor vehicle accidents. We have the resources, skills and commitment to pursue the maximum compensation for your medical care and the financial and personal losses you have suffered.
Our lawyers serve motor vehicle accident victims throughout the Bay Area, including San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo and San Jose. We have recovered millions of dollars in negotiated settlements and arbitration or jury awards for our clients.
For more information about motor vehicle accidents, click on the following links:
- Car accidents — Auto accident injuries can result in chronic pain and disability, affecting you for years into the future. You should never resolve your case until you know how the injury will affect your future.
- Truck accidents — We know how to investigate complex tractor-trailer crash scenes to prove trucking company liability.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our lawyers effectively counter the bias that assumes the motorcyclist was at fault.
- Bicycle accidents — We have handled cases of adults and children struck while riding bikes.
- Pedestrian accidents — We work to hold negligent drivers accountable for injuring pedestrians, even in cases of complex or contested liability.
- Drunk driver accidents — It doesn’t matter if the driver was over the legal limit. Any alcohol impairs judgment and driving skills.
- Bus accidents — We represent motorists involved in crashes with metro buses as well as bus passengers who are injured.
Were You Hit by an Uninsured Motorist?
Our lawyers pursue all sources of coverage, including fighting your own insurance company through your uninsured motorist/underinsured motorist policy. We can also advise you on appropriate coverage to carry to protect your interests for a future motor vehicle accident.
Contact a San Mateo Motor Vehicle Accident lawyer
You can reach one of our injury automobile accident lawyers in San Mateo by calling 650-345-8484 or you can e-mail one of our lawyers to arrange a free case evaluation. Our attorneys can make home or hospital visits if your injuries prevent travel, and we work on a contingency fee basis — no attorney fees unless we recover compensation.