You deserve justice as a motorcycle accident victim who suffered injuries because of someone else’s negligence. You also deserve justice if your loved one passed away during or after a motorcycle accident in California.
The experienced legal team at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will demand that liable parties pay for your accident-related damages. Our firm has represented many motorcycle accident victims, and a California motorcycle accident lawyer from our team will lead every step of your case.
- Why Should I Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Me After a Motorcycle Accident in California?
- Services Our Firm Provides Motorcycle Accident Victims in California
- Recoverable Damages for Motorcycle Accident Victims in California
- Actions That Make Motorists Liable for Motorcycle Accidents
- Why Do I Need a California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today About Hiring a California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Why Should I Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Me After a Motorcycle Accident in California?
Our attorneys have dedicated their professional lives to fighting for victims of negligence. This includes motorcycle accident victims who suffer harm through no fault of their own.
We can represent you if a motorcycle accident injured you or took the life of a loved one.
You may choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to lead your case because:
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients: Our attorneys have gotten millions of dollars for deserving clients. We take on insurance companies and other liable parties and strategize to win for you.
- We know the civil justice system in California: Because we have represented clients throughout California, our lawyers understand California laws and venues. No matter where your motorcycle accident happened in California, our team is ready to complete your case efficiently.
- We provide outstanding client service: Law firms cannot control every aspect of a case, but they can control client service. Our team stays in touch, shows compassion for your circumstances, and delivers comprehensive excellent client service.
- Our firm has our clients’ stamp of approval: Our former clients endorse Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos. Through our testimonials, you can see how much our clients appreciate our work in their cases.
- We go to trial when necessary: Our law firm is not interested in quick, easy settlements. If a settlement pays you fairly, that's one thing. Our team always prepares for trial if you do not receive a fair offer.
Choose a dedicated, capable law firm. Your choice of lawyer can directly affect the outcome of your case.
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos has the experience, reputation, and resources a motorcycle accident victim in California should seek.
Services Our Firm Provides Motorcycle Accident Victims in California
Our legal team provides comprehensive legal services. We allow you to focus on your health because we lead every step of insurance claims and lawsuits.
Our services in California motorcycle accident cases generally include:
Determining Who Owes You Compensation
Responsible drivers can prevent most motorcycle accidents. So, when a motorcycle accident happens in California, we answer the question: Who can we hold responsible?
Potentially liable parties include:
- A motorist who engages in dangerous acts
- The manufacturer of a defective motor vehicle or motorcycle
- A municipality responsible for dangerous road conditions
- An employer whose employee causes a motorcycle accident while on the job
Our attorneys scrutinize each accident to determine fault. In some cases, multiple parties are liable for a motorcycle accident.
Gathering Evidence of Defendants’ Liability
We will investigate and document your accident by:
- Getting any video footage of the collision
- Interviewing witnesses
- Securing the police report from your accident
- Having experts reconstruct the accident
- Securing copies of any statements liable parties have made
Evidence may clearly show who is liable for the motorcycle accident in California. For example, witnesses may state that a liable motorist ran a red light, striking a motorcyclist. This clearly establishes the motorist's fault.
Documenting Your Damages
Our attorneys will document all damages from your fatal motorcycle accident california.
Useful documentation may include:
- Medical bills
- Invoices for repairing or replacing your motorcycle
- Images of injuries
- Work records showing absences and lost income
- Experts’ testimony about physical, psychological, and emotional injuries
Our firm works to show, as clearly as possible, how your motorcycle accident has affected you. This includes projecting any future damages you may suffer.
Calculating a Fair Settlement Figure
We will determine how much money you deserve for your motorcycle accident. Each accident victim deserves a unique settlement figure. Your economic and non-economic damages will determine how much compensation you deserve.
The cost of your damages may depend on:
- Whether the motorcycle accident claimed anyone’s life
- The specific injuries resulting from the accident
- The severity of injury-related symptoms
- Whether injury symptoms will heal or whether they result in chronic conditions
- The amount of income a motorcycle accident victim earns, as this may affect how much income their injuries cost them
As we value your damages, our attorneys will speak with your doctors, you, qualified experts, and anyone else with knowledge of your damages.
Completing a Trial, if Appropriate
If going to trial is the right decision for your case, our attorneys will complete your case in the courtroom. Even if we begin the trial process, we can continue negotiating a settlement. Once liable parties understand that we feel completely comfortable going to trial, they may offer the settlement you deserve.
Recoverable Damages for Motorcycle Accident Victims in California
A motorcycle accident can take a toll on every aspect of the victim’s life. An accident can shatter your financial security, physical health, and emotional and psychological well-being all in a single instant.
Common recoverable damages may include:
- Pain and suffering: Motorcyclists may experience severe pain due to their injuries. You may also suffer emotional distress, psychological problems, lost quality of life, and other non-economic damages that qualify as pain and suffering.
- Professional damages: Motorcycle accidents can cause victims to miss work, sometimes indefinitely or permanently. Any disruption in your work life may cause lost income, lost earning power, diminished productivity, missed promotions, lost benefits, and missed bonus opportunities. Our team will calculate the cost of any professional damages resulting from your motorcycle accident.
- Motorcycle repairs: We will demand that liable parties cover repairs or replacement of your damaged motorcycle. If the motorcycle accident damaged your other property, we'll seek money for the cost of replacing that property, too.
- Medical expenses: Motorcyclists may need ambulance transport, Medevac transport, emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, and many other medical services after a motorcycle accident. Our firm has seen the costs of medical care in California, and we’ll demand that liable parties cover all of your accident-related medical costs.
- Disability-related expenses: Because motorcyclists face a higher-than-normal risk of serious injuries, we have represented several motorcyclists with disabling injuries. A disability may require lifelong income replacement, medical equipment, home and vehicle modifications, and other expenses.
- Treatment for psychological and emotional symptoms: If you receive counseling, take medications, or undergo other treatments for psychological and emotional symptoms, we will seek compensation for your care.
The attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will identify all of your damages and fight for your financial recovery in California.
Recoverable Damages for Wrongful Death Victims in California
Motorcyclists face an unusually great risk of dying during accidents. Motorcyclists are simply far more exposed to other vehicles, damaged roads, and other injury hazards than motor vehicle occupants.
If you have lost a loved one from injuries they suffered in a motorcycle accident, our attorneys send their thoughts to you.
We want to recover compensation for:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Lost spousal companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Lost financial support
- Funeral expenses
- All other damages resulting from the wrongful death
Negligent motorists do not always face criminal charges when they claim someone’s life. However, our legal team works to ensure liable motorists are accountable.
Actions That Make Motorists Liable for Motorcycle Accidents
One of our first responsibilities is determining why your motorcycle accident happened. California offers some of the most scenic roads a motorcyclist can enjoy in the United States, but negligence can turn a leisurely ride into a nightmare.
We hold liable parties accountable when they:
Manufacture or Sell Dangerous Vehicles and Motorcycles
Dangerous motorcycles and motor vehicles endanger everyone.
We can hold manufacturers, sellers, and vehicle owners liable when:
- They fail to conduct adequate safety testing on the motorcycle or motor vehicle
- Manufacture or sell a defective vehicle, despite knowing of one or more defects
- Fail to maintain their vehicle, exposing others to harm
Brake failures and tire blowouts are two of many defects that can cause a motorcycle accident. If a defect played a role in your accident, we can determine who is liable for the defect (and your accident by extension).
Engage in Dangerous Driving Activities
Motorists are often responsible for motorcycle accidents.
Driver negligence can lead to crashes and injuries, which can include:
- Driving an unsafe vehicle
- Driving under the influence
- Leaving an accident scene
Other driver negligence includes dangerously changing lanes, running red lights and stop signs, and distracted driving. Our attorneys will rely on witness accounts and other evidence to identify any motorist actions that caused your accident.
Fail to Honor Motorcyclists’ Rights on the Road
Motorcyclists have the same rights that other motorists do. This includes the right of way and a reasonable expectation of safety. Motorcyclists in California also have unique rights, including lane splitting.
Lane-splitting is legal for motorcyclists in California, though it is unlawful in every other state. While motorcyclists must only split lanes safely and responsibly, motor vehicle drivers must respect this right. We can hold a motorist who hits a lane-splitting motorcyclist liable for resulting damages.
Fail to Maintain Safe Road Conditions
Unsafe road conditions can cause both single-vehicle and multi-vehicle accidents.
Unfortunately, many dangerous roads in California contain hazards:
- Uneven lanes
- Work crews positioned dangerously
- Defective traffic signals
- Downed or unclear signage
Dangerous road conditions may become even more hazardous in the rain, fog, and other poor driving conditions. All municipalities must provide safe roads.
When you hire a California motorcycle accident lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, you can trust us to identify liable parties. This is a fundamental step in every case we handle and a step that we want to handle for you.
Why Do I Need a California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
If you choose not to hire a lawyer after a motorcycle accident, you may:
- Have to learn the legal process from scratch: The learning curve can easily overwhelm you if you have limited (or no) experience leading insurance claims or lawsuits. Our attorneys handle these processes daily, so we won't face any learning curve when leading your case.
- Experience health issues: Motorcycle accidents can take a significant physical and psychological toll. If you try to lead your own case, you may further stress your health.
- Put your case at immediate risk: When you lead your own case, you deal directly with insurance companies and liable parties. These parties may actively work to have you admit fault, accept an unfair settlement, or undermine your case in other ways. When you hire our firm, we defend your rights by standing between you and these unfriendly parties.
- Lose your case: You can fail to get the outcome you need. While Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos does not guarantee a settlement or verdict, you should consider our impressive case results.
Our firm will cover the upfront cost of your case. If we get a settlement or verdict, we will get a portion. If we don’t succeed, you will not pay a dime to complete your case. This contingency fee structure provides complete financial protection for you.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today About Hiring a California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
We may face a statutory deadline for filing your case, so don’t wait to call. We’ll answer your questions and explain how hiring a California motorcycle accident lawyer will benefit your case.
GALINE, FRYE, FITTING & FRANGOS, LLP - SAN MATEO OFFICE
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.