If you or a loved one slipped, fell, and suffered an injury due to someone’s negligence, you may get compensation for medical bills, lost income, and other damages. Having an experienced San Jose slip and fall attorney lead your case may be a great asset, and our team is ready to fight for you.
The attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP have extensive legal experience. We will demand the financial recovery you deserve, slip and fall attorney will take care of every step of your case.
- Why Hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP as Your Slip and Fall Attorneys in San Jose?
- How Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Can Help You After Your Slip and Fall Accident in San Jose
- WHAT DAMAGES SHOULD A FALL VICTIM IN SAN JOSE SEEK COMPENSATION FOR?
- What if My Loved One Passes Away From Fall-Related Injuries in San Jose
- Slip and Fall Injury Cases in San Jose May Have a Filing Deadline
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for Your Free Consultation
- Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP
Why Hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP as Your Slip and Fall Attorneys in San Jose?
After a slip and fall injury, you may need to deal with:
- Broken bones
- A broken hip
- A head injury
- Internal injuries
- Psychological and emotional hardship
- Other sources of stress and difficulty
Yet, you may deserve compensation for your injuries. This means that you may want to hire a trusted legal advisor to handle your case as you recover. The attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP can serve as your legal advocates.
You may hire us to lead your slip and fall case in San Jose because:
- We are local: We maintain offices near San Jose, and our injury attorneys provide the personalized, in-person legal services that you deserve. Our familiarity with San Jose, including its civil courts, will allow us to handle your case seamlessly.
- We have a strong reputation among former clients: You can tell much about a law firm by how they treat their clients. We treat ours like family. Review our client testimonials to learn about the injured individuals for whom we have advocated and won compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents are an important practice area of ours: Each case type presents unique challenges and considerations. We have successfully represented many victims of slip and fall accidents. We understand resulting injuries, relevant premises liability law, and how to build a winning case.
- Winning your case is our priority: While legal cases can be complicated, our mission is not. We want to get the money you deserve for your fall-related damages that’s it. Every decision we make will come with this goal in mind.
- We will ease your financial burden: Those who fall may lose their income, face expensive medical bills, and feel great financial uncertainty. Our firm will accept your case at no upfront cost. This will ensure that you face no additional financial pressure.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that fall-related injuries cost victims and insurance companies more than $50 billion each year. The cost of a fall at the individual level can be frightening, but we want to ensure that liable parties cover the cost of your fall.
Our Firm’s Case Results Prove Our Worth to Clients
We expect you to measure our firm based on how we treat you. However, the most objective metric for a law firm’s success is its case results.
We want you to know that we have secured substantial verdicts and settlements for other clients with serious injuries, including financial recoveries of:
- $10 million
- $4.6 million
- $4.55 million
These are some of the many financial results we have negotiated and won for our clients. We understand that fall-related injuries can have a great cost, even beyond the cost of medical care and lost income. Our team will evaluate your damages and fight for the maximum settlement or judgment.
How Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Can Help You After Your Slip and Fall Accident in San Jose
When you hire us to hold liable parties responsible for your slip and fall accident, you aren’t just getting an attorney.
You get the services of:
- Your attorney
- Our staff of paralegals
- Our investigators
- Experts who we hire to help with your case
You will have the financial support of our firm, too. Our team will lead every step of your case, including:
Calculation of Damages
Your damages will be the key feature of your slip and fall accident case in San Jose. We will work with experts to calculate your economic and non-economic damages.
If injury symptoms and related damages are ongoing, we’ll determine the future cost of medical care, lost income, and other unresolved damages.
Our team can also document your damages using:
- Medical records
- Testimony from doctors
- Testimony from mental health professionals
- Employment records (to show how much income you have lost, if any)
- Any other documentation that helps prove your damages
Injuries associated with falls, including a broken hip, can cause long-ranging symptoms. We’ll make sure to account for all of your damages so that you may avoid paying for damages out of your own pocket.
Collection of Evidence
We will work to prove that the liable parties’ actions or failures caused your fall.
Useful evidence in a San Jose slip and fall case may include:
- Security camera footage of your fall
- Photographs of conditions that led to your fall
- Witness testimony
- A police report
- An expert’s reconstruction of conditions that led to your fall
- Incident reports or testimony illustrating a liable party’s pattern of negligence
We will conduct a thorough investigation of your fall. Along the way, we’ll collect and preserve any evidence that can be useful to your case.
Determination of Liability
Someone is liable for your fall. We’ll determine who that is, and it might be multiple parties. Property owners are often liable in slip and fall cases.
Communications and Paperwork
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos will ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork. We’ll also manage communications, which will protect you from any potential rights violations.
Civil cases commonly settle out of court.
Our firm will arrange and lead settlement talks for you, at which point we may:
- Present evidence of the defendant’s liability
- Present documentation of your damages
- Explain our calculation of the settlement figure
- Counter any arguments against your case
- Demand that liable parties pay you fairly
We expect that liable parties will resist paying you. Our team will make clear that, if we need to, we will take your case to court.
Trial (if Necessary)
A trial may become necessary if we do not receive a fair settlement offer. Our attorneys have experience in the courtroom and are ready to fight for your financial recovery.
We will include the cost of fall-related medical care in your lawsuit or claim. Injuries from a fall may require:
- Emergency transportation and care
- Extensive rehabilitation
- Ongoing visits with doctors
Serious injuries produce serious medical bills. Our team will work hard to ensure that liable parties cover the cost of all your fall-related treatment and rehabilitation.
Pain and Suffering
Falls and related injuries can cause immense emotional and psychological hardship, as well as physical pain. We use established calculation methods to determine the cost of these damages.
Pain and suffering in a case like yours can include:
- Pain from the fall and resulting injuries
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Lost quality of life
- Conditions such as depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleeping problems
- Suicidal thoughts, which can occur if symptoms of injury are particularly painful or distressing
Certain injuries from falls are notoriously difficult. You may be confined, unable to exercise, and in pain for a long period. We’ll assess such damages.
We will also include the cost of psychological or emotional treatment in your lawsuit.
Lost Income (and All Other Professional Damages)
Your focus after a fall should be on recovery. Even if you want to work, your injuries may prevent you from doing so or at least limit your working capacity.
We often see slip and fall accident victims in San Jose whose injuries:
- Cost them income
- Diminish their earning power
- Prevent them from earning bonuses and promotions
- Deprive them of professional fulfillment
- Cause permanent disability
Liable parties should cover such damages. We’ll work to ensure that they do.
What if My Loved One Passes Away From Fall-Related Injuries in San Jose
Though medical providers in San Jose work hard to treat victims with fall-related injuries, medical intervention is not always sufficient. Some victims pass away from injuries related to their falls.
In some cases, brain injuries prove fatal in a relatively short time. In other instances, injuries like broken hips cause the victim to deteriorating quickly and ultimately lead them to pass away.
If your loved one passed away and you suspect fall-related injuries played a role, our team wants to hear from you. Our team serving San Jose handles wrongful death cases, and we understand the devastation that comes from losing a loved one.
We can seek a financial recovery for:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Funeral and burial costs
- Any other damages resulting from your loved one’s passing
Wrongful death cases are extremely sensitive. We will handle your case with professionalism and respect for your privacy and loss.
Slip and Fall Injury Cases in San Jose May Have a Filing Deadline
California generally limits the time that we have to file a lawsuit. CCP § 335.1 mandates that, in most cases, we must file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit within two years of the injury or death. There can be exceptions to these statutes, but you should hire an attorney as soon as possible to avoid missing the filing deadline.
There are other reasons not to wait before hiring a lawyer.
If you wait too long, you may:
- Lose negotiating leverage: If an insurance company or another liable party knows you can sue, they may be more inclined to offer a fair settlement. However, if the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit expires, we may have less leverage during settlement discussions.
- Lose valuable evidence: When you wait to retain a lawyer, certain evidence may be lost, destroyed, or otherwise compromised. Our attorneys work quickly to gather all relevant evidence so that we can build the strongest case possible.
- Prolong your wait for compensation: The legal and insurance processes take time. However, the sooner you take action to hire an attorney, the sooner they may resolve your case.
We find that clients generally want to move forward with their life. Resolving any lawsuit or insurance claim may allow you to do so. Don’t wait to call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP, about your slip and fall case in San Jose.
There Is No Financial Barrier to Hiring Our Firm
We try to remove any possible excuse not to hire our firm. Are you facing mounting bills, feeling financially stressed, and thinking you can’t hire an attorney because of it? Our firm ensures that anyone can hire us for their case.
Our attorneys only receive a fee if we win for you.
This means that:
- You can hire our firm without paying a dime upfront
- We cover the entire cost of completing your case
- If we win, we receive a percentage of your settlement or judgment
- If we don’t win, we don’t receive any compensation from you
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP takes all of the financial risks. This allows us to represent any slip and fall accident victim in San Jose who needs our help. It also protects you from the direct financial cost of hiring a lawyer.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for Your Free Consultation
Our team wants to start your case as soon as possible. No matter where you stand in the insurance or legal process, we are ready to take over. A San Jose slip and fall attorney from our firm will fight for every dollar you deserve.
Contact us at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP today at (650) 345-8484 for your free consultation.
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.