Santa Barbara has the same concerns as any other city, including traffic and traffic crashes. Car accidents happen daily and often change the lives of Santa Barbara residents and visitors.
If you or a loved one suffer injuries in a car accident in Santa Barbara, a car accident lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP can fight for the compensation you deserve. Liable parties should cover your medical bills, vehicle repairs, and any other damages you've suffered because of the accident.
- Why Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP as Your Car Accident Attorneys in Santa Barbara?
- WHAT DAMAGES MAY A CAR ACCIDENT VICTIM IN SANTA BARBARA RECOVER?
- How Our Firm Will Fight for the Money You Deserve After a Car Accident
- How Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure Works
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for a Free Consultation About Your Car Accident in Santa Barbara
Why Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP as Your Car Accident Attorneys in Santa Barbara?
Our attorneys represent a range of victims who suffer injuries and lose loved ones because of negligence, but car accident cases are an important practice area for our firm.
Clients turn to our firm after car accidents because:
- Our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined legal experience: Experience matters in car accident cases. Because our attorneys have a wealth of experience to draw on, we are not fazed by the challenges and surprises that can occur during cases like yours.
- This is our home field: Our firm knows the courts in Santa Barbara and the auto insurance companies that serve it. We also feel a personal responsibility to fight for our fellow Santa Barbara residents.
- Our former clients speak highly of us: Our client testimonials prove how hard our entire staff works on clients' behalf. Consider these reviews previews of your experience with Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP.
- We don’t ask for any upfront compensation: We accept car accident cases in Santa Barbara with no upfront compensation. We only get a fee if we get a successful result in your case.
- We fight for every dollar that car accident victims deserve: Our law firm does not settle unless the client gets the financial recovery they deserve. We take cases to court when it is the right thing to do. For this reason, our clients can trust us to always act in their best interests.
With multiple attorneys on our staff, we will assign you the lawyer who is best suited to win your case. Whether you seek money through an insurance claim or lawsuit, your attorney will handle the entire process for you.
How Should I Choose an Attorney After a Car Accident in Santa Barbara?
We recommend you weigh several criteria when choosing an attorney for your car accident case.
You can ask yourself (and a prospective attorney) several questions to test their fitness, including:
- Does your firm regularly handle car accident cases?
- Will your firm take my case to trial if necessary?
- Will I have a one-on-one relationship with my attorney?
- Can I trust that your firm will act in my best interests?
- Does your firm have relevant case results for clients who were in circumstances similar to mine?
If you ask these questions of our firm, we can answer with an unequivocal "yes."
We encourage our clients to receive the medical care they need. Our firm will fight for reimbursement of all your medical expenses, and your health is the priority.
Medical expenses a car accident victim may recover include:
- Emergency transportation
- Emergency medical treatment
- Follow-up visits
- Medical imaging services
- Medical equipment
- Any other accident-related medical services
Getting medical care is notoriously expensive, even for those with health insurance. A lawyer from our firm will calculate the cost of medical care you've already received. We'll also project the cost of medical treatment, equipment, and medications you're likely to need.
Pain and Suffering
Car accidents can cause psychological trauma, especially post-traumatic stress disorder.
Other forms of pain and suffering that can result from an accident include:
- Anxiety (including fear of traveling in motor vehicles)
- Suicidal ideation (which may result from accident-related injuries)
- Substance misuse (to self-treat the physical and psychological pain that accidents cause)
- Lost quality of life
Our lawyers work with mental health professionals to help clients like you diagnose trauma. We’ll determine the cost of your pain and suffering. We’ll also calculate the cost of care that you need for your pain and suffering.
A car accident in Santa Barbara can damage:
- Your vehicle
- Any items fastened to the outside of your vehicle (including a spare tire, bicycle, luggage, or other items)
- Electronics within the vehicle (including your cell phone)
- Watches, jewelry, and other accessories
- Any items inside your vehicle at the time of the accident
When someone causes an accident, they should pay for your every expense. This includes damage to property, no matter how minor that damage might seem.
The Death of a Loved One
Our firm seeks justice for those who sadly lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
Losing a loved one causes immense grief and can also cause:
- The loss of a spouse
- The loss of a parent
- Loss of financial support
- Funeral expenses
- Other damages
Our firm will represent you with the utmost sensitivity if you lose a loved one to a car accident in Santa Barbara.
How Our Firm Will Fight for the Money You Deserve After a Car Accident
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos removes the burden of a lawsuit or insurance claim from our clients.
In each case we handle, we do precisely what our client needs us to do, which often includes:
- Moving quickly to gather evidence: Evidence may disappear soon after your accident, so hire us as soon as possible. Our lawyers can work to secure any video footage, witness accounts, and other evidence that will benefit your case.
- Documenting your present and future damages: We’ll collect medical bills, invoices for property repairs, and other documentation of your damages. We may also work with professionals to project the cost of your future damages.
- Getting professionals to strengthen your case: A professional may testify to liability, reconstruct your accident, help us identify and value your future damages, or assist us in other ways. Any professional we hire will come at our expense, not yours.
- Managing the day-to-day duties of your case: Paperwork, phone calls, emails, and communications with the court will all be necessary. Our attorneys and paralegals work together to ensure prompt filing of your case, accurate and detailed paperwork, and an overall professional approach.
- Negotiating a settlement: When we serve as your lawyers, we also become your negotiators. Whether dealing with an insurance company or another party, we’ll fight to get the financial recovery you deserve.
- Completing a trial (when necessary): We don’t always go to trial, as we often resolve cases through settlements. However, if your case requires us to go to trial, we’ll lead your case from start to finish.
You also get our defense when you hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP. Our team will ensure that nobody—not an insurance company or another person’s attorney—takes advantage of you. As your case managers, anyone who wants to speak with you must come through us.
With our team on your case, you can have peace of mind during your recovery or grieving process.
How Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure Works
Our attorneys work for contingency fees, which favors the client while also providing our firm great incentive to win.
With this fee structure, you:
- Grant us a percentage of any financial settlement we secure for you
- Learn the percentage that we will receive before you agree to let us represent you
- Never pay us anything upfront
- Never pay for any case-related expenses out of your own pocket (we handle all case-related costs)
We take a risk with this fee structure. If we don't win your case, we don't get compensation for our time and effort. Nevertheless, we enter every car accident case confident that we will emerge victorious.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos Today for a Free Consultation About Your Car Accident in Santa Barbara
A car accident lawyer from our personal injury law firm in California is ready to work on your case in Santa Barbara. Once you complete your free consultation, we will have the green light to fight for you. Please don't wait to call us, as we may face a legal deadline for filing your lawsuit, which may also affect negotiations with insurance companies.
Contact us at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos today at (650) 345-8484 for your free consultation.
SANTA BARBARA OFFICE
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.