Santa Barbara has gorgeous scenic roads for motorcyclists, including the famous Pacific Coast Highway. With the beautiful climate, people enjoy the weather and views on their bikes daily. Unfortunately, cars often regularly crash into responsible motorcyclists.
Victims of motorcycle accidents in Santa Barbara can rely on Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to fight for justice. Whether you have suffered injuries or tragically lost a loved one, a Santa Barbara motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm will seek the compensation you deserve.
You may get money for pain and suffering, medical expenses, motorcycle repairs, and other damages. We’ll evaluate your damages and demand the financial recovery you deserve.
Should I Hire a Lawyer After a Motorcycle Accident in Santa Barbara?
Many motorcycle accident victims in Santa Barbara choose to hire a lawyer.
Those who hire a motorcycle accident lawyer may do so because:
- Their injuries prevent them from doing much: What energy and mental capacity they have, they generally want to put towards recovery. For many motorcycle accident victims, handling the demands of a lawsuit or claim may not be realistic.
- They want to put forth the strongest case possible: And some may feel that the experience and resources a lawyer offers may lead to a stronger case.
- They want to protect their rights: Insurance companies and civil defense attorneys will use your words and actions against you. The more you deal directly with these parties, the more risk you may face. When you hire an attorney from our firm, we’ll handle communications with these parties to protect you.
These are just three of the many reasons motorcycle accident victims hire lawyers. You must determine which law firm is right for you.
What if I Choose Not to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer to Lead My Case?
Before explaining what our firm brings to the table, consider what may happen if you don’t hire an attorney.
Should you choose to lead your claim or lawsuit without a lawyer’s help, you may:
- Delay your recovery: Stress from your claim or lawsuit can interfere with your recovery.
- Present a poor case: Our firm uses attorneys, paralegals, and others to complete our cases. This is an entire team. If you try to handle every responsibility of your case without help, it may affect the strength of your case.
- Pay out of your own pocket to complete the case: Our firm will cover the financial cost of your case. Without a law firm willing to cover those costs, you will have to pay them out of your pocket. Depending on the outcome of your case, you may not recover these expenses.
While our firm will receive a percentage of any financial recovery we secure for you, we provide several benefits in return for our fee.
Is Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP the Right Firm to Lead My Motorcycle Accident Case?
Our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined legal experience and counting. We have spent that time fighting for motorcyclists and others harmed by negligence. We are dedicated to best legal practices and client satisfaction.
As our client, you should expect:
- Frequent communication about your case
- Respect in every interaction with our firm
- A fight for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to
- A team that will take your case to trial, if necessary
We have an office in Santa Barbara. Our attorneys will be available at all times to speak with you, whether on the phone or in person. When we accept your motorcycle accident case, we plan to win.
Our Results in Motorcycle Accident Cases May Reinforce Your Decision to Hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP
We secured a $3.8 million insurance payment for a client involved in a motorcycle accident even after law enforcement officers determined that our client had caused their accident.
No matter how long the odds in your case may seem, the Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP team expects to get compensation for you.
We will use every resource available to us, including:
- Our team of attorneys works together to fight for the compensation our clients deserve
- Our paralegals, who serve a critical role in winning money for our clients
- Investigators, who can help us collect, protect, and organize evidence in a logical manner
- Professionals who may reconstruct your accident, testify about features of your case, and add credibility to our case
Having the support of our entire team may be a comfort as you work toward recovery.
- Medical expenses: Motorcycle accident victims in Santa Barbara may need emergency transportation, medical care, surgery, hospitalization, and other medical services. Those with serious injuries may also need medical equipment.
- Pain and suffering: Motorcycle accident victims often suffer multiple injuries at once. Multiple injuries, or severe ones, may cause substantial physical pain. You may also suffer emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and other types of pain and suffering.
- Damage to your motorcycle: We may seek compensation to repair or replace your damaged motorcycle. We can also seek fair compensation for damage to your phone, clothing, and other property damaged during your accident.
- Lost income: If you miss work during your recovery, we'll seek compensation for lost income. You may also recover money for missed bonuses, promotions, and other professional damages.
If your loved one passed away from injuries suffered in a Santa Barbara motorcycle accident, we give our condolences. We can represent you in a wrongful death lawsuit or survival action.
Recoverable damages in fatal motorcycle accident cases may include:
- The pain and suffering of the decedent and surviving loved ones
- Medical expenses, which may arise from emergency and end-of-life care
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s spousal support and companionship
- Loss of the decedent’s guidance to their children
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
Our team will fight for the compensation that covers your accident-related damages. Each motorcycle accident victim has different damages, so we’ll conduct a detailed accounting of your recoverable damages.
Services We Will Provide for Your Motorcycle Accident Case in Santa Barbara
We are a full-service law firm that will manage every detail of your claim or lawsuit. Our responsibilities in motorcycle accident cases typically include:
We’ll gather all available documentation of your damages, which may include:
- Medical bills
- Testimony from loved ones who have witnessed your pain and suffering
- Testimony from doctors and mental health professionals
- Invoices for temporary transportation and motorcycle repairs (or replacement of a totaled motorcycle)
- Your employer’s testimony that you have been unable to work
Such documentation can be concrete evidence of your damages.
Gathering Evidence That Proves Liability
Our team will collect any evidence that proves the liable parties’ responsibility for your damages.
Such evidence may include:
- Video footage of your motorcycle accident in Santa Barbara
- The police report documenting your accident
- Witness accounts
- A professionals reconstruction of your accident
- Professional’s testimony about who is at fault for your accident
We'll build our case based on the facts of your accident. Even if a law enforcement officer or insurance company claims you caused your accident, we can make a counter-case.
Completing All Paperwork
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP will handle all administrative aspects of your case. This includes drafting paperwork, filing your case, and ensuring that insurance companies and the courts handle your case with reasonable speed.
Working with Experts
Our firm will hire professionals who will improve the quality of your case.
- Reconstruct your accident based on witness accounts and evidence
- Testify about specific features of your case
- Help us calculate the cost of your damages
- Help explain your injuries, the likely cost of care, and the effect of your injuries on your life.
Professionals can be pivotal to a case’s success. We’ll spare no expense when hiring professionals to help with your case in Santa Barbara.
Leading Settlement Discussions
We’ll negotiate with those who owe you compensation. Our attorneys are seasoned negotiators. We understand negotiating tactics, stand firm behind our calculation of your damages, and never settle unless the client gets the compensation they deserve.
Taking the Case to Trial, if Necessary
Our attorneys are capable trial lawyers. If we must take your case to court, our team will not hesitate.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP Today for Your Free Consultation
Call our team as soon as you can. We may need to file your case before a statute of limitations expires. Once you complete your consultation, we’ll work quickly to file your case and resolve the legal process.
Focus on recovery; let us fight for your financial recovery. Contact us at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos today and complete your free consultation by calling (650) 345-8484. When you call, there are no obligations or expenses, so the conversation is risk-free.
SANTA BARBARA OFFICE
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.