Did you suffer injuries or lose a loved one in a truck accident on the Pacific Coast Highway or another major road in Santa Barbara? The attorneys at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP want to get the compensation you deserve. A Santa Barbara truck accident lawyer from our firm may get money to cover medical expenses, vehicle repairs, and other damages from your collision.
You aren’t alone after your accident. No matter your circumstances, Galine, Frye, Fitting & Fragos, LLP team will fight for you.
- What Makes Truck Accident Cases More Complicated Than Most
- Reasons Why Truck Accident Victims in Santa Barbara Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Them (and Why You Should Too)
- WHAT DAMAGES CAN TRUCK ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN SANTA BARBARA GET COMPENSATION FOR?
- How Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Santa Barbara
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP Today for a Free Consultation
What Makes Truck Accident Cases More Complicated Than Most
Whenever our client is involved in a truck accident, we don’t only examine the role of the driver who caused the accident—as we might in a car accident case.
We have to consider:
- The actions of the unqualified driver involved in the collision
- The actions of the trucking company that employed the driver
- The truck itself, as there are many components and defects, can cause truck accidents
Straightaway, a truck accident case is a large canvas, and it is our job to paint the picture of why your accident happened.
Other challenges that we may encounter in your truck accident case include:
- A strong legal team working against us: Many trucking companies that operate in Santa Barbara have large legal defense funds. These companies know that truck accidents are inevitable and may keep a legal team ready to defend against accident claims like yours.
- The trucking company’s possession of evidence: A commercial truck may contain valuable evidence, including data about how fast the truck traveled at the time of your accident. We will take legal measures to obtain all relevant evidence in a trucking company's possession.
- The general complexity of trucks, trucking regulations, and truck accidents: To argue a truck accident case effectively, you need a working understanding of trucking regulations, components, and practices. Our attorneys have extensive experience representing truck accident victims.
These genuine hurdles explain why you may hire a truck accident lawyer from our firm to lead your case in Santa Barbara.
Reasons Why Truck Accident Victims in Santa Barbara Choose Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos to Represent Them (and Why You Should Too)
Truck accident victims have comprehensive legal options, so why should you hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP team to represent you?
Some notable reasons include:
- Our experience with truck accident cases: We know that passenger vehicle occupants typically suffer the most from truck accidents. We understand how trucking companies cut corners and truck drivers make mistakes. Most importantly, we know how to fight for justice for truck accident victims.
- Our reputation for fighting for clients: Check out our testimonials to see the former praise clients give our firm. Your financial recovery is important, but your satisfaction with how we handle your case is just as important.
- Our familiarity with Santa Barbara: We are a California-focused law firm with the resources to compete with nationwide firms. Our team uses its intimate knowledge of Santa Barbara (including its legal system) to our client’s advantage.
Our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined legal experience. We have handled various truck accident cases and know which legal strategies to use in cases like yours.
As a Victim, Why Would I Hire a Lawyer Rather Than Handling My Own Case?
We advise truck accident victims to rely on a lawyer for several reasons. Consider that the demands of your daily life do not simply stop when you're in a truck accident. Hiring a lawyer ensures your daily responsibilities don't fall by the wayside.
You may also hire a lawyer because:
- Truck accident cases require substantial time and effort: You may have limited time. Injuries and trauma may physically and mentally limit you. If you try to handle your case alone and become overwhelmed, your health can suffer—as will your case.
- The stakes of failure are high: If you do not complete your case successfully, you will not get the compensation you deserve. This can mean paying out of your pocket for medical expenses, vehicle repairs, and other damages. With this in mind, you may want an experienced attorney to handle your case.
- You do not want to relive the traumatic details of your truck accident: Truck accidents can be psychologically painful for victims. When you hire our firm, we’ll ensure that you don’t face photographs, witness accounts, or any other distressing aspects of a lawsuit.
Get the compensation you deserve. Hiring a lawyer gives you a better chance at a fair financial recovery, so hire one.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN TRUCK ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN SANTA BARBARA GET COMPENSATION FOR?
Our attorneys have seen the toll a truck accident can take on a victim. Recoverable damages in your case may include:
Medical care for injuries you suffered in your truck accident can be costly. For some, medical costs are far more than they can pay.
You may deserve compensation covering:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency care
- All other accident-related services
The more severe your injuries and symptoms, the greater your medical costs may be. However, even comparatively minor injuries may lead to expensive medical bills.
A truck accident’s physical and psychological trauma can perhaps interfere with your professional life indefinitely.
If you cannot work or must reduce your hours to accommodate injuries, you may lose:
- Your income
- Work-related benefits
- Performance-related bonuses
- Potential promotions
These damages come at a cost, and we'll determine the cost.
Pain and Suffering
There is a strong link between motor vehicle accidents and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The symptoms of PTSD may affect virtually every part of your life, and you may also experience:
- Physical pain
- Cognitive problems
- Emotional distress
- Other types of pain and suffering
These types of damages do not have an apparent economic cost. Unlike medical bills, the cost of pain and suffering is more difficult to quantify. That is where Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP attorneys come in. We’ll calculate the cost of your pain and suffering using legally-accepted formulas.
If a truck accident damages your vehicle, cell phone, clothing, or other personal property, we will include the cost to repair or replace the property in your lawsuit.
How Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Santa Barbara
When our firm accepts your truck accident case, we claim every responsibility that comes with it.
Our responsibilities in your case will include:
- Investigating the truck accident in Santa Barbara: We will interview witnesses, document the accident scene (circumstances permitting), get the police report, and obtain all relevant evidence.
- Reconstructing the accident: We may hire a professional to reconstruct the collision, especially if there is no video footage of your accident.
- Filing your case and all related paperwork: Our firm handles all case-related paperwork, which is essential to every insurance claim and lawsuit.
- Calculating the cost of your damages: We will get a total figure for your damages, which will set the target in settlement negotiations.
- Negotiating a settlement: Our firm negotiates tirelessly for our clients. Settling is the primary option in most truck accident cases, as it is the most direct way to get compensation for a client.
We’ll also lead communications in your case. If insurance companies or other parties have questions, we’ll answer them. We will let you know if you need to participate in the legal or insurance process.
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP is committed to getting the compensation you deserve. If we need to bring your case to trial to accomplish that goal, we won’t hesitate.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP?
As our client, you won’t pay any out-of-pocket costs. Our firm covers all case-related expenses, including professional fees, filing fees, and administrative costs. You will pay our firm nothing upfront, as we will only receive an attorney’s fee if we get money for you.
We will receive a portion of your financial recovery if we win your case.
Because of this contingency-fee arrangement, you:
- Don’t have to worry about the cost of completing your case
- Will know that our firm is working hard to win your case, as we don’t receive any compensation unless you do
- Can hire our firm regardless of your current financial situation
Our clients are the priority; you’ll see it in every aspect of our representation.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP Today for a Free Consultation
A truck accident lawyer from our firm will work to get compensation for you as soon as possible. We’ll develop a legal strategy for your case in Santa Barbara and move urgently toward the finish line. You simply focus on recovery.
Contact us at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP today at (650) 345-8484 for your free consultation.
SANTA BARBARA OFFICE
Address: 1020 State Street #107,
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Thank you so much for all of your legal help on my case. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and your professional team including Lisa and Mavis. I also appreciate your efforts in reaching a settlement on my behalf. I will definitely refer my clients and friends to your firm they are in need of legal representation in the future. Regards.- ADRIAN C.