If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury in California, the team at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP will fight for the compensation you deserve. The effects of a brain injury can be lifelong, and we will fight for a settlement or judgment that covers all of your damages.
Complex injuries lead to complex injury claims. Our California brain injury Attorney have extensive legal experience. We will lead your case with the urgency and professionalism your brain injury case requires.
- Should Someone With a Brain Injury Hire an Attorney?
- Why Hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP to Lead Your Brain Injury Case in California?
- HOW WILL GALINE, FRYE, FITTING & FRANGOS, LLP FIGHT FOR MY FINANCIAL RECOVERY?
- We Handle All Kinds of Brain Injury Cases in California
- What Are Recoverable Damages for Brain Injury Victims in California?
- Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP for Your Free Consultation, and Donât Wait
- Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP
Should Someone With a Brain Injury Hire an Attorney?
Yes. Those who suffered a brain injury or who must care for an injured loved one may:
- Have extremely limited time: Many of our clients must focus on recovery and have little time for anything else. Anyone who suffered a brain injury or cares for someone who has may lack the time to pursue a lawsuit without a lawyer.
- Contend with physical limitations: In addition to time constraints, those with a brain injury may be physically limited. The treatment regimen for a brain injury can be extensive, and rest is among the treatment recommendations. It is generally unwise to try and handle a serious legal case while recovering from a traumatic brain injury.
- Struggle psychologically and emotionally: A brain injury typically requires the victim to avoid stress, intense cognitive activities, or any other circumstance that can compromise recovery. Handling an insurance claim or lawsuit may be stressful, cognitively taxing, and generally unsuitable for someone with a brain injury.
- Benefit immensely from hiring an experienced California brain injury lawyer: For each of these reasons, hiring an attorney from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP may benefit you. Our firm will take on the responsibility of completing your case. You just focus on recovering from your brain injury or helping a loved one in need.
Now that you understand the general reasons to hire an attorney after a brain injury, consider hiring Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP as your California brain injury attorneys.
Why Hire Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP to Lead Your Brain Injury Case in California?
Our brain injury attorneys serving California understand the severity of all types and degrees of brain injuries. Those with trauma affecting their brain often face a long road to recovery. When someone causes another person to suffer such an injury, we feel we must get justice for the victim.
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP sets itself apart from other law firms by:
- Levering our 75 years of combined legal experience: Our attorneys have fought and won for many clients over 75 years of combined legal practice. We lean on this experience as we seek solutions in cases like yours.
- Always putting the client first: A law firm’s interests do not always align with the client’s. When we accept your case, we vow to put your interests first in every scenario. This is not true of every personal injury firm in California.
- Providing in-person legal services: We have offices in multiple locations in California. We will work to provide you with in-person representation. This will allow us to collect evidence, meet with you, and conduct the rest of your case thoroughly and professionally.
- Communicating proactively: Clients deserve to know where their case stands. We will regularly update you about your case, ensuring you never have to wonder about the legal process. Even if there is no progress for a significant stretch of time, we’ll contact you to ensure you have peace of mind.
- Fighting for maximum financial recovery, no matter how tough the fight becomes: In some brain injury cases, settling becomes the easy option. Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP doesn’t settle for the easy option. We fight for the compensation you deserve, even if that means going to trial.
- Doing everything possible to earn the client’s trust: We brand ourselves as a law firm you can trust, and we don’t make this claim lightly. You’ll quickly realize that we have your best interest at heart, and we’ll do everything we can to repay your trust in our firm.
We are a team of legal professionals who care. Review our client testimonials, where you’ll find many accounts of clients we treated like family and ultimately won for.
Our Case Results Show That We Can Deliver in High-Stakes Cases
Many potential clients judge our performance primarily based on our past results, so it may be helpful to know that we have delivered substantial settlements and verdicts for our former clients. While these are never promises of future results, they demonstrate how hard we work for our clients.
Our firm’s case results include financial recoveries of:
- $10 million
- $4.6 million
- $4.55 million
This is just a sampling of the results we have gotten for our clients in California. Our team will determine the cost of your damages and then fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
We Offer You a Client-Friendly Fee Arrangement
Our clients do not have to worry about the cost of completing their cases.
We make our fee structure is client-friendly:
- You pay us no upfront fee
- We don’t charge by the hour or for a flat rate
- We only receive a fee if we get compensation for you
- Our fee comes from any settlement or judgment we get from you, rather than from your own pocket
Because our fee is tied to our performance, we have additional motivation to succeed in your case. The more compensation we get for you, the greater our fee. In this way, our incentives align perfectly with yours.
However, your brain injury case in California is about far more than the fee we hope to get. Winning your case is, first and foremost, about getting justice for the harm you or your loved one have suffered.
Working With Medical Experts to Assess Your Damages
No two brain injuries are exactly alike. That is why we rely on medical experts when handling cases like yours. Our team will collect medical records, testimony from your doctors, medical bills, and any other documentation that helps prove your damages.
Gathering Evidence of Liable Parties’ Negligence
We will collect all evidence that relates to your case. The types of evidence we pursue will depend on how your brain injury happened. If you were in a motor vehicle accident, for example, we will speak with witnesses and seek video footage of the collision.
In every brain injury case, our attorneys work hard to ensure we are ready for settlement negotiations. Gathering convincing evidence of negligence is a key form of preparation.
Representing You in Settlement Negotiations
Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP will negotiate with parties who owe you compensation. Settlement negotiations are generally not something that brain injury victims are familiar with. That’s fine because our team regularly handles negotiations for our clients.
We will present our calculation of your damages, show all favorable evidence, and make a detailed argument for the target settlement you deserve.
Handling Every Other Detail of Your Case
Much goes into completing a brain injury case in California. Our firm will oversee every detail for you. From filing your case on time to organizing negotiations and completing any necessary trial, our team will manage your lawsuit from start to finish.
We Know California, and We Know the Law
Our firm’s familiarity with California, its insurance rules, and its civil justice system are key. Because we operate throughout the Golden State and understand the unique challenges that each jurisdiction presents, we know how to complete your case as efficiently as we possibly can.
We also have deep compassion for Californians. We take it personally when someone’s negligence causes a brain injury, and we put everything we have into getting justice for victims like you.
We Handle All Kinds of Brain Injury Cases in California
Brain injuries generally result from a bump, jolt, or blow to the head or body. In some cases, you may suffer a brain injury when your head and neck thrash violently.
Many specific events can result in brain injuries, and our firm know how to handle TBI cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents, including but not limited to construction accidents
- Animal attacks that result in a fall
- Nursing home abuse or neglect that results in a fall or strike to the head
- Bicycle accidents
These are just some of the many circumstances that can produce a brain injury. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury under any circumstances, we’d like to hear from you.
What Are Recoverable Damages for Brain Injury Victims in California?
Those with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) might pay thousands of dollars more in healthcare costs than those with other types of injuries. While medical expenses will certainly be among your recoverable damages, a brain injury in California can affect every aspect of your life.
An attorney from Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos can seek compensation for:
Caring for a brain injury can be tricky, requiring long-term treatment and monitoring. Each medical visit, imaging service, and other interaction with the healthcare system generally costs money. Your attorney will identify the total cost of your injury-related medical care.
Pain and Suffering
A brain injury’s ability to cause pain and suffering is immense.
Those with significant brain injuries may experience:
- Personality changes
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Acute and chronic pain
- Diminished quality of life
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
Your pain and suffering may arise from the brain injury itself, as well as the events that caused the injury. For example, a motor vehicle accident that results in a brain injury may leave the victim with traumatic memories. We will consider the context of your brain injury when detailing your damages.
If a brain injury causes long-term disabilities, you may need:
- In-home caregiving services
- Special equipment to aid in your recovery
- A relative to help care for you, which may come at a personal and professional cost to the relative
- Supervised or in-patient care
- Other items and services specific to your disability
A disabling brain injury will also have professional consequences for the person with the injury.
Those with brain injuries may:
- Miss work for a brief or long period of time
- Be unable to earn income
- Lose earning power, which may occur when a brain injury victim reduces their working hours
- Lose opportunities to earn bonuses and promotions
- Lose the fulfillment they get from their work
One’s inability to work may have a professional domino effect. Our team will determine the total professional cost of your brain injury in California.
Recoverable Damages When a Brain Injury Claims a Life
If your loved one passed away from brain-related injuries in California, we can handle your wrongful death claim.
When we represent victims of fatal brain injuries, recoverable damages often include:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
While it is difficult to measure the cost of wrongful death, that is our firm’s duty. Whether or not a brain injury has proven fatal, Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP will work to hold liable parties responsible for your damages.
Call Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP for Your Free Consultation, and Don’t Wait
California law generally requires that we file brain injury cases within two years of the injury. We might face the same filing deadline if your loved one passed away from a brain injury. Don’t wait to hire a California brain injury lawyer from our firm.
Contact us at Galine, Frye, Fitting & Frangos, LLP today at (650) 345-8484 to complete your free consultation.